midpoint

8:31:00 PM

20 weeks! holy canoli. we've got about 5 months left to go, and if you did your math right, that means that the way dr.'s count pregnancy, it's actually 10 months, not 9. those tricksters.

it's been a whirlwind week. friday we took part in Give Kids a Smile, a huge event put on by AT Still University to benefit kids in lower income families. the dental school has been screening elementary schools around the area for months, and made lists of kids that need dental work, whether it be cleanings, fillings, crowns, you name it. friday, they bussed all the kids over to at still and we provided whatever care they needed free of charge! it was nuts, but such a fun day. it's an amazing feeling to be able to make a difference for these kids and their families, even if they really don't understand the impact it will have on their future health.

friday evening we went camping with a few friends. I was reluctant to go, but was really glad I did in the end. This was probably the most fun I've had camping, and I actually slept most of the night! Big accomplishment for me. Randy decided to bring an 8 man tent, so we all slept in that haha. I credit the huge tent and the half pill of drowsy nausea medicine for my great night's rest. 


The other night I was on the second years side grabbing a denture brush, and one of the teachers asked me how I was feeling, then commented that I seemed much perkier than before. That made me realize how much I am loving being pregnant. Now that I'm past the nausea and loss of appetite, and now that I can feel this boy moving around, I am honestly loving it. Every time I feel a jab, to makes me smile. My favorite part of going to bed now is laying still with my hands on my belly and feeling him kick. Seriously, it's such a miracle and I have no idea how anyone could ever not want their child after carrying it for 9 months. Blows my mind.

You Might Also Like

0 Comments