0404

7:02:00 PM

today happens to be exactly one year since the magic happened. say whaaat?

its true! exactly one year ago today, sparks flew and Mat and I started dating. it wasn't a completely smooth transition, but I'd say about 99% smooth haha.

this is our first appearance as a couple! sort of. kacey's wedding. about two months before this, mat requested the day off and told me to take it off as well. I thought he was joking, after all, why would HE want ME to go with him to his SISTER'S wedding? that's kind of a big deal. so after verifying and reverifying that he really did want me to go with him, I requested the day off work, and afterwards said to him, "whether you admit it or not, you're taking me on a date! hahahah." I was secretly excited. so was he.

this was the night before we left for utah exactly one year ago, the first time I thought about there maybe being a possibility between us. mat invited me to paint with him and his cousin braden, and I accepted! we ended up driving around to goodwills finding old canvas frames to recanvas and paint on, grabbing little caesar's, and meeting up with everyone at this carnival. good night!

this was on our way to utah. mat hates that drive... can you tell? haha little did I know that at the end of this ridiculous drive back, we'd be sharing our first smooch.

since that first smooch, we've been practically inseperable. if you would've told me two years ago that I was going to marry this boy, I would've called you crazy! I actually thought he was quite the little creeper at first (I blame it on not understanding his sense of humor). but I can honestly say that I could not even imagine being happier than I am right now. now I get to spend every day with my best friend. ahhhh... l'amour! (have you ever seen that cartoon? great stuff)

here's to one year of greatness. go us!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments