Success!

10:52:00 PM

tonight I took my first shot at couponing... success! I'm nowhere near these veteran couponers, who somehow get $300+ worth of groceries for less than $50, but for my first time I would say I didn't do half bad. it took me about 2 hours to browse the aisles with my small pile of coupons that I had clipped, and it was insanely nerve racking when I saw the grand total of my loot pre-coupons, not knowing if I even "couponed" right to get enough of a good deal to justify everything I was buying(is there a right or wrong way to coupon?).


all this, plus a 24 pack of nestle waterbottles, an 8 pack of gatorade, and a dozen eggs for a grand total of $139.07, without all the coupons or in-store sales, would've been $262.39. now my fridge, pantry, and cupboards are fully stocked for a good while.

score!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments