And the award for best husband/father role goes to...

2:43:00 PM


The last month of my pregnancy was a roller coaster, and the first week post partum has been no different. This has definitely been one of the most trying times I've ever been through, and I can honestly say that I wouldn't be doing nearly as good as I am if it weren't for that guy right there. Up until he had to go back to work today, Mat has taken every night shift and let me sleep, he has been waiting on me hand and foot, and when I've been the most discouraged or frustrated, he has been there to reassure me. I have never felt more love for that crazy kid I call my husband, and never felt more joy than when I see him as a dad.

Thank you for being my crutch/walker/wheelchair (or providing me with whichever I needed at the moment) when I needed you most. Fatherhood's never looked so good!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments