Here We Gooooo!

1:43:00 AM

today... I took a trip to Narnia.



just kidding. today, mat came over and helped my padre and me put up christmas lights. then we went to lunch at benihana. then we drove down to downtown mesa and he said we were going to go thrift store hopping. we parked behind milano's and right in front of this little art gallery, which I immediately thought, "ohh, I want to go there! but I doubt mat will want to." we walk through milano's, mat stops to play a little diddy on a ukelele, then we continue out the front and to the right. as we're passing the art gallery, mat says, "hey, there's an art shop. wanna go check it out?" so we go in and make our rounds, and just when I think there's nothing else to look at, I notice a basement, and immediately think, "ohhh... I want to see what there is down there, but mat is probably bored and won't want to." shortly after that, mat goes, "hey, wanna go down here?" so we walk down the stairs and proceed to look at all the random art pieces on the back wall. as we make our way to the end, mat puts his arm around me and goes, "lets walk sideways," to which I don't respond and just ignore him, thinking he's just trying to entertain himself. we get to the end of the wall, I flip around to start going back facing the other wall, and mat points out this huge 20 x 30 picture of a forest with a unicorn. I say "what the... ?"... then notice mat's face in the picture... then notice the ring in mat's hand in the picture... then gasp... then turn to look at mat, who is now on one knee.







yep, that's right. I'M ENGAGED! :)

You Might Also Like

0 Comments