Deep Breath

7:05:00 PM

so... I've got two more tests left in the semester.

Test Numero Uno: BIO 202. my last unit test in this class is this thursday on Acid/Base Balance, Digestion, Reproduction, and Development. the good news is I could get a D on this test and still have an A in the class. the next good news is that my teacher is dropping the lowest exam grade when she calculates our final grade, which means that even if I get a D on this test, I still can get a 0% on the final (as in not take the final) and still have an A in the class. so, I'm studying for this test and then I'll be officially done with Anatomy and Physiology. woohoo!

Test Numero Dos: CHM 138. I have my final exam in chemistery next thursday. this test I'm a little more nervous for. I currently have an 84% in the class, and I need to finish with a B or else I will have to retake it AGAIN in order to qualify to apply for the dental hygiene program. as soon as my anatomy test is done, I will be studying like craaaazy for this one! half the test will be on the new material we've been learning, and half will be cumulative of the previous chapters. the bad news is that my teacher sucks, and she's not clear at all on what we need to know. the good news is that she's taught this last unit fairly fast, so we have an entire class for reviewing for the final. I'm crossing my fingers on this one.

after school is done, the planning will commence! ahhhh so excited! this is my checklist so far, in no particular order.

  • Venue/Caterer
  • Dress
  • Bridesmaid Dresses/Groomsmen Attire
  • Save the Dates for Ring Ceremony/Dinner Attendees
  • Invitations
  • Cake
  • Flowers
  • DJ
  • Photographer
  • Videographer
  • Register
  • Book Honeymoon
  • Find Wedding Bands
  • Schedule Researhal Dinner
  • Make and/or Order Favors
  • Marriage License
  • Place Cards for Dinner? (not sure if we'll need this)
  • DIY Decorations

I've already messaged a complete stranger girl who's wedding I saw on Ben Christensen's blog about one of the decorations at her wedding. I've talked to Lauren about doing our cake. I will talk to Ryan's mom about helping with flowers. Kacey and Karl have already agreed to help with invites. And I'll be setting up an appointment at David's Bridal to look at dresses and bridesmaid dresses for the weekend after school gets out.

I have a busy few months ahead of me, but ohhh I don't know how I possibly could be any happier :)

You Might Also Like

0 Comments