Events

10:13:00 PM

today has had some ups... if I do say so myself.

I'll start with the worst part about today. didn't go to bed til 4:30 last night due to studying, so I was extremely tired today. had a hard time waking up, so I was running late on top of being beyond exhausted.

now this is where it starts getting good.

got to work to find a purple monster on my desk, courtesy of mat. I promptly sent him a little thank you message, and to which he responded, "I figured you would need one, so I left early to grab you one." ohh, I love him :)

when I'm at work, I often browse the internet while waiting for a patient to answer the phone, or while I'm on hold with an insurance company or doctor's office, etc. so today I was browsing anthropologie and found a cuuuute "chemise" that could totally pass for a cute dress. even better yet, a bridesmaid dress! I was thinking grey for my bridesmaids... inspiration from this.



what I love most about this bridal party is that there are two different bridesmaids dresses, but they're similar enough that it still looks fairly uniform. the bad news is that the grey dresses I looove are from J Crew and are a whopping $215, which I completely don't expect any of my friends to spend that much. so this alternative is not grey, but floral, and is only $60. good deal, right?



I think this would totally make a cute bridesmaid dress! with the groomsmen in tan slacks and suspenders... or something. I just can't wait until everything starts coming together. next saturday me, mom, kate, kandyce, natalie, and possibly jess are going to look at dresses at david's bridal.

so back on the subject of a good day. later in the day I get a text from my ho mama nat. she's been thinking about doing some modeling on the side while she's in school and needs shots to build her portfolio, and she asked me to take them for her. not only am I COMPLETELY flattered, but am so excited! I've never done a legitimate photoshoot, and who better to do it than with one of my best friends. also, I've been wanting to stretch my photog skills for awhile but have been so busy. so this sunday we leaving early morning to see what snap shots we can get.

my day ended with taking an anatomy test. my final test in that class. the good news? I only needed a 55% to keep my A. the bad news? I did not study well for it, and  I'm not so confident in the abilities I brought to the table. pathetic, I know. I guess we'll see!

blueprint for the weekend:
1. parents' annual christmas party. what does this mean? filipino food, and lots of it!
2. 8 hour home buying class with maticus.
3. loren and lex's wedding reception
4. photoshoooooot
5. church
6. hit the books! one more test and I am free

You Might Also Like

0 Comments