As Of Late

11:34:00 PM

I have never been a good blogger... which is why this one is so bare, and why I've never advertised my blog elsewhere. Lots and lots of things have happened as of late.

1. The wedding is March 5th! Take a gander at our awesome announcements.


Awesomeness courtesy of Kacey of kandkphotos.com. And for the record, that is March 5th as in 8 days from now.

2. We're closing on a house next week! Here's Mat modeling our soon to be new home... brace yourselves.


3. I'm all G'd up! Mama Shaker and Mrs. Kreed joined me for a rendez-vous at the distribution center and I got all suited up. Crazyyyy. I'm going through March 1st! So excited.

4. I will be switching departments at work, so that I will no longer be working with Mat. Its bitter sweet, so sad to not be with hiim all day everyday, but we both know its for the better.

5. I can't think of anymore events, but I know a lot has happened.

I probably won't blog for another while, but I will try. I'm going to keep this (or try to keep this) going strong. Sad thing is I used to write/blog all the time when I was younger. Then at some point I felt like a doofus for it and stopped. Ah well.

Happy Weekend Everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments