fall

11:59:00 PM

this year has flown by, so many big events happened - I got married, two of my best friends got married, another one of my best friends will be married in a couple weeks. our summer was spent celebrating mat and I's first birthdays as a married couple, countless bbq's in our new home, putting our pool to good use, camping, movies. and now we're nearing the end of the year; I can't believe there's only two months left!

I think its officially safe to say that fall has officially arrived. yesterday's high was 80, and today's 85. according to my weather channel app, it'll get up to 89 in a few days, and then its all downhill from there. I am so ready for the cold season, and more importantly, holiday season. ahhh yess :)

so in memory of a great past few months, I dug up these treasures. so long, sweet summer!

p.s. resolution #5 is complete :)

You Might Also Like

0 Comments