day 1

7:30:00 AM

yesterday was my first day on the master cleanse. it wasn't awful! easier than i thought, at least. i didn't feel hungry until about 2:30 when bens and i were leaving tempe marketplace. the lemonade actually tastes pretty good. i'd say the worst part is definitely the salt water flush. technically, you're supposed to drink 32 oz of water with 2 tsp of salt dissolved. i had a friend warn me that it was disgusting, and that she only did like 16 oz. so i made 16 oz, and only got down about half before i couldn't take it anymore. the hardest part for me wasn't that i got hungry, but that i just wanted to eat haha. i was at my parents doing laundry all day, and when they were eating dinner, i was sipping my lemonade, and all i could think was, "gosh, that looks good," haha. even at the mall, i was feeding benson a pb&j, just tearing it into little pieces, and i'm so used to just taking a small bite of his sandwiches, and i had to remind myself not to! not huge things, but definitely made me more aware. i also didn't drink enough lemonade, even though i really never felt hungry. i don't want to mess up my metabolism by not consuming enough calories, so i'll work on that today!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments