the master cleanse

10:06:00 PM

i have never, ever even come close to telling myself that i could do a cleanse, but alas, my eating habits are so awful right now, that i have convinced myself that i need something extreme to reset them. i am always so concerned about making sure benson is fed, and taking advantage of the time he's restrained in his high chair to clean, get ready, or even take a sec to just lay on the couch, that half the time i skip meals, then eat whatever is in reach when i realize i'm starving. try as i might, i can't get myself to just incorporate healthier habits. i've been working out lots, but no weight loss has occurred thanks to my sporadic eating and jacked up metabolism. thanks a lot pregnancy and hygiene school!

tomorrow i start the master cleanse. yikes. i'll document every day on here, and i fully expect there to be a lot of complaining. but i can do it!

You Might Also Like

0 Comments